Green Tribe's Organic Ginger Green Tea is premium quality, long leaf, certified organic tea from Assam, mixed with high quality organic ginger flakes.
The Salutary Long leaf of green tea perfectly blended with tonic herb ginger makes it an unparalled combination of great taste and good health!
Organically grown, long leaf and minimally processed means that all the health boosting properties of Green Tea are intact when you brew your favourite Green Tea!
Why you will love it?
1. Long Leaf Tea - loaded with antioxidants, polyphenols and flavanoids!
2. Great Taste - Mildly processed to bring you the real flavour of Green Tea and Ginger
3. Certified Organic - No dirty pesticides...just pure health in every cup!
Flat Rate Shipping
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Green Tribe Teas are certified organic and promotoe sustainable farming practices. Grown, processed and stored without chemicals means that they're safe for farmers, consumers and the planet!
Certified Organic Long Leaf Green Tea + Organic Ginger Flakes - 100 gms
Comes with a fun paper measuring spoon
1. Take one cup water in a pot and boil water to a little below its boiling point ( 80-85 degrees)
2. Take the pot off flame and add approx 2gms of Green Tribe Green Tea ( for 1 cup)
3. Let the tea brew for about 2 minutes by covering the pot with a lid.
4. Strain into a cup and sip away :)
For mild taste - brew for lesser time.
Well made Green Tea will have a mild astringent flavor but will not taste bitter. You may add Lemon, honey or sugar to suit your taste!